4 Steps to Recruitment Success
Our 4 practical steps will give you skills and confidence to recruit and welcome new volunteers and support girl recruitment in your area.
Who? This day is suitable for people with the following type of roles or interests:
- Commissioners at all levels
- District or division administrators with an interest or responsibility for growth
- County and division membership growth coordinators
- Communications and PR advisers at all levels
- Trainers with an interest in membership growth
- Any volunteer with an interest or who is enthusiastic about growing guiding
- You’ll improve your skills so you can recruit and welcome new volunteers more effectively.
- Together we will strengthen our organisation by recruiting more volunteers so we can offer more spaces to girls and young women.
- We’ll give you practical tools such as Our Plan data, posters and PR materials, support you to use GO effectively and help you set your own goals and actions for recruitment drives in your local area.
Timings: Please arrive from 9:30 am for a 9:45 am start. The last session will finish by 4:45pm and the day will include refreshments and lunch.
Travel: Mileage will be paid by region at the rate of 35p per mile for one person in the car and 45p per mile for two or more people in the car. If you wish only to claim for petrol, then please claim for the relevant amount supported by a receipt.
Travel by public transport will also be reimbursed. Please lift share where possible.
There is plenty of free car parking at the rear of the venue. For support with directions and parking, please read the advice on the venue’s website.
Terms and conditions: Your booking is subject to our booking terms and conditions in addition to Eventbrite’s. Please read these before booking.
Frequently asked questions:
What will I need to bring?
Do bring your own pens, notebook and electronic device with access to GO via the WiFi provided.
What do we wear for the event?
If you have it, please wear uniform or members’ wear.
These need to reach firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks prior to the event – by 14 October 2023.
Parking is included for all delegates, you will just need to register your vehicle at reception on arrival, as there is a parking eye in place.