Pines Management Team – Volunteers Needed!
‘The Pines’ is a Guide Camp Site covering 1.5 acres of grass with mature trees in the south of Brentwood. We are looking for a team of people to manage it’s day to day running. The tasks involved are:
- Maintain good relations with the landowners.
- Keep records of all bookings, send invoices, chase payments and send receipts.
- Pay electricity, water and rates. Take meter readings when requested.
- Keep accounts.
- Liaise with the keyholder for the site and ensure she knows when to expect the keys to be collected/returned.
- Organise collection of badges that are ordered.
- Spring clean kitchen and toilets at the start of the season.
- Liaise with local maintenance people i.e., grass cutting.
- Organise work days of volunteers once or twice a year to keep the site in good order.
- Organise activities at The Pines such as badge days, camp fires.
More about The Pines can be found on this page: The Pines Guide Site
If you could help in any way, or would like to know more about what would be involved please e-mail Programmeandadventure@gmail.com